Saturday, August 6, 2011

"Hell is empty, and all the devils are here"

     I feel like if I saw The Tempest at a theater I would see the story as more of a lighthearted story rather than so serious. Maybe because the actors would make sure to use a specific tone and emphasize certain words to help the audience put together what each character is like. For some reason it was hard for me to put together if someone was being sarcastic in the story or not. Maybe it was the old english language? Otherwise I thought it was serious until we covered the story more in class.

Here is a video of Russel Brand talking about his role as Trinculo in The Tempest. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thеѕе arе genuinеlу enormоuѕ ideas in about blоgging.
    You have touched somе fastidious factorѕ here. Any way kеeρ up ωrinting.


    Hеre iѕ my ωebpagе nosejob

    ReplyDelete