Saturday, August 6, 2011

Dramarama

     I actually liked doing the short play/presentation during class. At first I was a little thrown off by the activity but once we worked as a group and created a short story I understood the point of drama. Drama is sort of hard to explain because it can range from comedy to adventure but either way dramas are usually relatable to the audience. Everyman is a good example of a drama because it shares a moral message as well. If the teacher just explained what a drama was the class would probably still be confused as to what is considered a Drama. Now that we did the presentation I think we all got a better understanding. I know it helped me on the quiz we had the next day as well!

I know this picture has nothing to do with the blog questions. I just thought it was funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment